The Elder Scrolls Online v1.1.5 features additional quest fixes, and is one of our last incremental patches before our second game content update.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
- Siege Warfare: Using siege equipment will now update this quest when used on a target dummy.
- If you are carrying an Elder Scroll and use /stuck, the Scroll will now drop to the ground.
Combat & Gameplay
- Daedric Summoning
- Summon Charged Atronach I: Corrected the tooltip for this ability - the damage bonus and Synergy name now match what they actually do.
Dungeons & Group Content
- Banished Cells
- The Plan: The quest step “Talk to Keeper Cirion” can now be shared amongst your group.
- Blood and Sand: Fixed an issue where Tharayya would run forward toward a group of enemies if you entered this dungeon and had already acquired the quest.
- Known Issue: You may occasionally see an in-game loading screen appear when you have not zoned. This can happen when the client gets overloaded.
- Leaving the Fighters Guild will no longer cause pets or other followers to disappear.
- The Plague Stalkers in the Obsidian Gorge no longer instantly respawn after being killed.
- Thwarting the Aldmeri: Fixed an issue that was sometimes making the pillars associated with this quest difficult to activate.
- Vulkhel Guard: Fixed an issue where you could get stuck when going through the Manor House Door.
- Rites of the Queen: You can now use the door to follow Queen Ayrenn outside during the quest step “Talk to Queen Ayrenn.”
- Zeren in Peril: You can now interact with the portal to respawn the General if he doesn’t appear.
- The Weight of Three Crowns: Fixed an issue where the alliance leaders would not spawn, and would block quest progress.
- The Prismatic Core: Queen Palolel will now properly rest if she becomes stuck.
- Will of the Council: Fixed an issue where Merric would stay in one area and would not engage with any enemies.
- The Blacksap’s Hold: Fixed an issue where you were unable to interact with the portal associated with this quest.
- Long Lost Lore: Valaste can now be consistently found in the Mages Guild building on the quest step “Talk to Valaste.”
- Castle of the Worm: Slightly reduced the overall difficulty of the fight with the four skeletons.
- The Thin Ones: Fixed an issue where you couldn’t interact with the Blood Fountain during this quest.
- A Goblin’s Affection: Fixed an issue where you were unable to interact with Dithis Romori after killing Chieftan Grimmstal.
- Through the Aftermath: If General Radrathren becomes stuck, using the brazier associated with this quest will re-summon him.
- What Was Done Must Be Undone: The cage associated with this quest will now properly reset after you interact with it.