We have a new collection of links to inspiring ESO fan creations, including art, podcasts, fiction, and more for you in today's issue.
In every issue of The Tamriel Chronicle, we bring you the latest fan creations. Take look through this week's links and tell us which one is your favorite on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+. If you have a link you'd like us to feature, please send it to email@example.com and we'll check it out.
Don't forget that the deadline for submissions to the Emote Creation Contest is this Friday at 11:59PM EDT. Get your entry in, and check out some of our favorites so far in our YouTube playlist.
Please enjoy this week's round of fan creations:
We’re always inspired by the talent of ESO fan artists. Take a look at some recent works, and don’t forget to visit our official ESO Tumblr page for more!
Altmer Cosplay – By Imay
Argonian from Ebonheart Pact – By shanku on Tamriel Foundry
Bitey the Dark Elf – By Six on TESO-RP
Journey to Tamriel through the eyes of other ESO fans.
Ashfire (I) – By Thorfinn on TESOF
The axe handle shattered in his hands. For a moment there was silence, then a resigned breath. He would have blamed it on shoddy workmanship, but had Thorfinn believed that was the reason, he wouldn’t have come here. Valdr Njolfsson was a fine smith, and a proud man. He would not demean his skill at the forge by giving his axes poor hafts. And this was not the first tool to come apart under the intensity of his use.
The Raising of the Legion – By Charon do Gilane
I am haunted by phantoms that reside in the memories of that accursed day.
It began with a sliver of light that breached the walls of dark covering my vision. Slowly I began to recompose myself, only to fall back again into the call of that good-for-nothing god who would not embrace me. Me, who would have, in that time, in that place, wanted nothing more than to feel the wonder of his relief and to see the lands of the Far Shore. But, Tu'whacca would not have me.
The Wanderer’s Bride – By Spartan1314 on TESOF
Once long ago, a man lived who fought with spear and shield.
He wandered the land, o're forest and mountain and field.
His journeys were far, his wanderings wide,
But his favorite, was when he met his bride.
He wandered into a town one day,
and heard the people talking, of the upcoming fray.
Theodyne Robillard of Hammerfell and The Daggerfall Covenant: Part 7 – By Theodyne Robillard on TESOF
It had been thirteen days since Theodyne had left for the old council ruins in Arcanea. While Alator knew Theodyne was a very capable warrior, the trip should not have taken more than a week and he was beginning to worry. He was sitting in his chambers behind a large oak desk deep in thought when he heard a knock on his door.
Listen to this great musical offering, inspired by The Elder Scrolls Online:
The Deep Forest – By Armin Gutjahr
News and Articles
Get the latest news, info, and editorials from ESO fan site writers:
Elder Scrolls Online Info
- Skill Overview – Dragonknight
- Skill Overview – Sorcerer
- Strength Is Made Perfect In Weakness – The Orcs
- Weekly Screenshot – Spriggan Matron
Podcasts and Videocasts
Hear fansite personalities discuss all things ESO:
The Elder Scrolls Off The Record
Question of the Week Answers
We’ve gathered up some of your answers to last week’s Developer Question of the Week. Watch the video to see the full question, and look for a new Developer Question of the Week this Thursday.
- "I would just simply steal their sweet rolls." – Michael Schek
- "Greet them with a warm smile and cookies, talk about the recent events, and calmly go on exploring. No need to murder everything on my way, is there?" – Łukasz Gilga
- "I would break with the cardinal rule of killing the one in the dress first, and put someone on the plate healer to mess them up and make them not able to heal; all damage focus on the robes and then switch to the leather. Also I would then steal and devour their dinner. Because slaying fools is hungry work." – Robert Hirtler
- "I most likely would avoid it or get some friends in on the fight. 3v1 is never favourable; if it was 2v1 I would most likely attempt it though." – Joshua Sabean
- "Incapacitate the archer or use a ranged high-damage ability to kill him off quickly as he wears light armor and has a ranged weapon. He will be very annoying in a fight against multiple opponents. Then I would kill off the medium armored one, wielding a two-handed weapon. He probably does a lot more damage than the staff wielder, and as he is in medium armor, he will go down easier as well. Then at last, take out the staff wielder." – Martin Ruud-Reke
- "Use my shadowcloak ability to assassinate one of them, then slip back into the shadows and repeat until they're all lying on the ground with a well-placed dagger wound in them." – Matt Brown
- "Summon a Daedric creature to battle the two-handed axe guy while focusing all my magic on the bow user. It would take skill to dodge both the magic and the bow. Lastly, if it wasn't working well, I would focus on the leathers, drop him quickly, and then engage another target. With potions by my side, I would hope to out-heal the potential damage." – Thaddeus Alexander Kloss
- "As a sneaky Bosmer with a bow, I'd sneak-shot the clothie and bring him down first. I'd kite the duel-wielder to death, then I'd disengage the heavy plate guy, re-stealth, and then jump him again and kite some more..." – Joey Schumaker
We hope you enjoyed all the fan creations and news in this week’s issue of The Tamriel Chronicle. We’ll be back next week with more!