Browse through a new collection of fan-made art, fiction, podcasts, and more. Did your answer to our last Question of the Week make our list of favorites?
Every week, we're impressed with the awesome fan creations you send us. We're sharing some more of our favorite links with you today. Check out the new creative works and find out what everyone's saying about our recent character progression video and info! If you have a link you want to see featured in the Chronicle, just send it to us at email@example.com and we'll check it out. Enjoy!
We’re always inspired by the talent of ESO fan artists. Take a look at some recent works, and don’t forget to visit our official ESO Tumblr page for more!
Dunmer Assassin – Art by Aadoriss, character by Asra Karimi on TESO-RP
Siluen the Dark Elf – Art by Rhojar, character by Siluen on TESO-RP
Volamer Tathvir – Art by Redmorpho on DevianrtArt, character by invigilatortathvir on Tumblr
Journey to Tamriel through the eyes of other ESO fans.
Magnus Dunkeld sat at the whetstone as he waited for the rest of the members of the House of Dunkeld to arrive. He sharpened his sword for he knew that they were gathering to go to war. Their Lord called them into duty and they must follow him to the death if need be; it was their way. The Dunkelds took their words seriously: "Steadfast, Stalwart, Staunch".
A candle was being lit in the high tower overlooking the city's richer district and lifted a brow. For the three past generations amongst the citizens in the city, not once had that place given any sign of life. Until now.
Masser and Secunda sent rays of moonlight down between thick and silvery clouds hanging above the city of Wayrest, illuminating nearly all roofs, and eliminating any subtle attempt a roof-top thief might make at being one with the shadows.
Listen to these great musical offerings inspired by The Elder Scrolls Online:
Necromancer – By Armin Gutjahr
Valenwood – By Matthew Shine
News and Articles
Get the latest news, info, and editorials from ESO fansite writers:
Elder Scrolls Off the Record
Elder Scrolls Online Info
Podcasts and Videocasts
Hear fansite personalities discuss all things ESO:
Elder Scrolls Off the Record
Force Strategy Gaming
The ESO Vodcast
Question of the Week Answers
We’ve gathered up some of your answers to last week’s Developer Question of the Week. Watch the video to see the full question, and look for a new Developer Question of the Week this Thursday.
- "Improvised Weapons fighting style, good sir! Finally, all the useless garbage you've been collecting since Daggerfall can be used to deal with the most deadly foes! Whack a storm atronach with a broom! Smash a frying pan in the face of a Dremora! Throw small, insignificant tools with deadly aim!" – Pablo González Gómez
- "A spell that lets you scout ahead while your character goes into an animated idle mode. The more advanced, the further you can go and even do certain actions like making sounds or triggering traps--at the cost of extra magicka, of course. Really advanced levels could allow you to teleport to the scouting location at a high cost of magicka/health." – Idan Anner
- "Delayed Fireball: click to cast (pretty quickly), it automatically reaches the target, and a second click to make it explode." – Francesco Rizzi
- "Why, a magical shield that can go from protecting you from enemy ranged projectiles/magical attacks to protecting friends nearby as it improves and gets larger, of course. It'd be cool because anyone can use it, but only someone who spends time improving mage abilities can actually make full use of it. 'Huddle under my telekine bubble of helpfulness, friends.'" – Jason Bingham
- "Miasmatic Shade: The Nightblade vaults backwards, causing a poisonous shade to appear as they land. Upon landing, the Nightblade instantly slips into the shadows, leaving behind a poisonous decoy (The Miasmatic shade). The shade then runs toward the nearest target, where it explodes in a deadly poisonous gas cloud." – Jason Hair
- "A spell that merges you with a summoned creature, allowing you to control the creature directly and increasing its strength." – Dustin Cummings
- "I would love to see a combat side of the smithing skill by way of Dwemer artifacts, much like the spider control rod in Skyrim. I was so disappointed when I couldn't bring that thing outside the lab." - Ian Elliker
- "Maybe a levitate spell that you use if you want do dodge some grounded AoE spells. Also maybe a spell to transform into a raven (a small one) and check out the area in front of you so you know what is awaiting you there. That would be awesome!" – Nick Sebastiz
- "My character would have a heavy-duty style involving heavy usage of shields - specifically tower shields. The style would be called 'The Sentinel' and would have a main focus of defense and healing. They sacrifice speed for damage, relying on their shield to stagger opponents before going on the offense." – Tom Faithfull
We hope you enjoyed all the fan creations and news in this week’s issue of The Tamriel Chronicle. We’ll be back next week with more!