Check out the benefits of ESO Plus™ membership for yourself during our free trial from now until August 13—no strings attached!
Get ESO Plus Free
The ESO Plus Free Trial is now live and will run until Tuesday, August 13, at 3:00PM BST. This promotion runs in tandem with the Orsinium Celebration Event, so if you’re interested in exploring the home of the Orcs (and picking up those bonus rewards), now is the perfect opportunity to do so for free!
During the trial period, you gain access to the following ESO Plus benefits:
- Full access to DLC game packs—new zones, quests, dungeons, and more
- Includes Imperial City, Orsinium, Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, Shadows of the Hist, Horns of the Reach, Clockwork City, Dragon Bones, Morrowind (zone and story), Wolfhunter, Murkmire, Wrathstone, and Summerset (zone and story)
- Craft Bag offering you unlimited storage for all your crafting materials
- Double Bank space for all characters on your account
- 10% increase to Experience and Gold acquisition, Crafting Inspiration and Trait Research rates
- Double Furnishings and Collectibles space in player housing
- Exclusive ability to dye costumes
- Double Transmute Crystal storage
With ESO Plus now including access to the Wrathstone DLC, you are able to experience the very beginning of the Season of the Dragon adventure and see how Abnur Tharn got his Imperial hands on both halves of the Wrathstone tablet, setting off the events of the Elsweyr Prologue and Chapter!
Note: The monthly crown stipend and ESO Plus deals are available only to paid members (not free trial members). You can check out everything that comes with ESO Plus on our website.
Want to try it out? Here’s how you can get started:
- Log into The Elder Scrolls Online.
- Navigate to the Crown Store.
- Select the ESO Plus tab.
- Select “Free Trial!”
No credit card info is required to try out ESO Plus. Just visit the in-game Crown Store and activate it.
Get the Most Out of Tamriel
With the ESO Plus Trial, you can explore almost everything Tamriel has to offer, completely free! Don’t forget, the Craft Bag is accessible only with ESO Plus membership, so be sure to make use of it and all the other unique benefits while you can.
The ESO Plus Trial begins Thursday, August 8, at 3:00PM BST and will run until Tuesday, August 13, at 3:00PM BST.