Explore some of ESO’s post-launch adventures and you can earn bonus rewards, unique collectibles, and Event Tickets.
Sand, Snow, & Blood
Kicking off this Thursday, August 26 at 3PM BST, and running until Tuesday, September 7 at 3PM BST, you can earn bonus rewards, event-specific collectibles, and Event Tickets while adventuring within the Wrothgar, Craglorn, and Imperial City zones.
To get started, pick up the introductory quest titled “Sand, Snow, and Blood” from the Crown Store or Impresario tent and then travel directly to one of the three zones.
As part of the ESO base game, Craglorn can be accessed by all ESO players, and the Imperial City DLC can be purchased for zero crowns from the in-game Crown Store. You can get access to the Orsinium DLC with ESO Plus™ membership or buy it directly from the Crown Store on sale for 1,500 crowns (50% off the DLC’s regular price). In addition to this, you can pick up the Orsinium Collector’s Bundle from the in-game Crown Store for 2,000 crowns (also 50% off its regular price), containing the Cave Bear mount, the Cave Bear Cub pet, and five Crown Experience Scrolls.
Finally, you can also pick up the 4-DLC Mega Pack (containing the Orsinium, Imperial City, Thieves Guild, and Dark Brotherhood DLCs) for 2,000 crowns (50% off) or the Imperial City Collector’s Bundle for 2,000 crowns (also 50% off) containing the Mind-Shriven Horse mount, Mind-Shriven skin, Daedrat pet, and five Crown Experience scrolls.
These discounts are available only during the Year One Celebration, and there’s a host of event-specific items also arriving in the in-game Crown Store during the event period, too—don’t miss out!
Ancient Worlds, New Rewards
When you complete quests within Wrothgar, Craglorn, or Imperial City zones, you can receive event-specific bonus rewards and loot.
Year One Coffers
When you complete various activities in any of the event’s three zones, you have a chance to receive a Year One Coffer in addition to your regular rewards. These activities include:
- Completing the Year One Celebration intro quest
- Completing daily quests
- Defeating Delve and World Bosses
- Opening treasure chests, safeboxes, or Thieves Troves
- Claiming a Psijic Portal
- Harvesting a Harvest Node
- Defeating a boss in a Craglorn Trial
- Defeating a boss in the Dragonstar Arena
- Defeating a boss in the Maelstrom Arena
- Defeating a boss in either the White-Gold Tower or Imperial City Prison
- Looting monsters or objects (such as barrels, crates, etc.)
When you receive a Year One Coffer, they have a chance to contain the following valuable items:
- Crafting materials
- Imperial City key fragments
- Style items for the styles found within Wrothgar, Imperial City, and Craglorn
- Zone gear set items
- Transmutation Crystals
- Valuables you can sell to vendors for gold
- Motif Chapters style pages from the Wrothgar, Imperial City, and Craglorn zones
- Including Yokudan, Celestial, Ra Gada, Trinimac, Ancient Orc, Malacath, and Xivkyn
- Pages for the new Old Orsinium weapon styles
- Pages for Maelstrom Arena weapon styles
- Pages for the Legion Zero armor styles
Take heed: Each day, the first time you complete a Daily Quest in Wrothgar, Craglorn, or the Imperial City, you’ll receive a Glorious Year One Coffer, which is guaranteed to contain either a Motif Chapter style page or a page for the new Old Orsinium weapon style.
In addition to the Year One Coffers, during the event period, the following activities have bonus rewards:
- Double reward boxes for all Daily Quests in Wrothgar, Imperial City, and Craglorn
- Increased resource node rewards (not including those from fishing holes or crafting materials obtained from creatures)
- Bonus loot from World Bosses, Dungeon Bosses, and Delve Bosses
- Bonus loot from chests in the Maelstrom and Dragonstar Arenas
- Bonus loot from the bosses in the Craglorn Trials (in addition to earning two coffers for the Trial’s Weekly Quest)
- Bonus Tel Var stones earned in the Imperial City
That’s a ton of great reasons to explore some of ESO’s earliest adventures!
Impresario & Event Tickets
During the Year One Celebration, you can earn up to two Event Tickets per day by completing the following:
- One Event Ticket for completing a Daily Quest in Wrothgar or Craglorn
- One Event Ticket for completing a District Daily Quest in the Imperial City
Note that Wrothgar’s Daily Quests are split between the city of Orsinium and Morkul Stronghold. The Event Ticket timer resets at 2:00AM EDT each morning. If you earn new Event Tickets over the 12-limit cap, you’ll lose them.
Here’s what the Impresario event merchant stocks during the event period:
- Unstable Morpholith base fragments
- Including the Deadlands Flint, Rune-Etched Striker, and Smoldering Bloodgrass Tinder
- The first and second fragment for the Dagonic Quasigriff (to upgrade your Unstable Morpholith with)
- The Smoke-Wreathed Gryphon Feather and Black Iron Bit and Bridle
- Old Orsinium Weapon Style pages (can’t be traded)
- Group Repair Kits
This event is your second opportunity to acquire fragments required to upgrade your Unstable Morpholith into the new Dagonic Quasigriff mount!
Don’t forget, you’ll need to own an Unstable Morpholith and all three upgrade fragments to unlock this mount, so keep an eye out for future event announcements to snatch up the third and final fragment.
Orcs, Imperials, & Buried Secrets
Return to some of ESO’s earliest adventures and you’ll have a chance to earn a host of unique rewards and bonus loot during the Year One Celebration in-game event. Which zone will you travel to first? Let us know via Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
The Year One Celebration in-game event begins at 3:00PM BST on Thursday, August 26, and it will end at 3:00PM BST on Tuesday, September 7.