Try out ESO Plus free from now until May 6 and experience the benefits of membership with no strings attached!
Free Trial Now Live
The ESO Plus Free Trial is now live and will run until Monday, May 6, at 10:00AM EDT. This is also during our 5-Year Anniversary Event, so there has never been a better time to check out the daily quests available within ESO’s dungeon and zone DLCs, completely free!
During the trial period, you gain access to the following ESO Plus benefits:
- Full access to DLC game packs—new zones, quests, dungeons, and more
- Includes the Imperial City, Orsinium, Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, Shadows of the Hist, Horns of the Reach, Clockwork City, Dragon Bones, Morrowind (zone and story), Wolfhunter, Murkmire, and Wrathstone
- A Craft Bag offering you unlimited storage for all of your crafting materials
- Double Bank space for all the characters on your account
- 10% increase to Experience and Gold acquisition, Crafting Inspiration, and Trait Research rates
- Double Furnishings and Collectibles space in player housing
- Exclusive ability to dye costumes
- Double Transmute Crystal storage
Note: The monthly crown stipend and ESO Plus deals are available only to fully paid members. You can check out everything that comes with ESO Plus on our website.
Want to try it out? Here’s how you can get started:
- Log into The Elder Scrolls Online.
- Navigate to the Crown Store.
- Select the ESO Plus tab.
- Select “Free Trial!”
No credit card or any other account info is required to try out ESO Plus. Just visit the in-game Crown Store and activate it.
Get Your Dailies Done!
With this latest ESO Plus Trial, you can check out all the additional daily quests found within zones such as Murkmire, the Clockwork City, or Orsinium, or complete any of the Undaunted Pledges that take you into dungeon DLCs such as Imperial City or Wrathstone. This means more Anniversary Jubilee Gift Boxes for you!
The ESO Plus Trial begins Thursday, May 2, at 10:00AM EDT, and it will run until Monday, May 6, at 10:00AM EDT.