Adventure in Northern and Southern Elsweyr during the Pan-Elsweyr Celebration in-game event and you’ll unlock new rewards, bonus loot, and Event Tickets.
Return to Elsweyr
The Pan-Elsweyr Celebration in-game event begins Thursday, July 22 at 10AM EDT, and will run until August 3 at 10AM EDT. During this event period, you can receive bonus loot, unique event rewards, and Event Tickets by exploring and adventuring in the regions of Northern and Southern Elsweyr (from the Elsweyr and Dragonhold DLCs, respectively).
To get started, simply grab the introductory quest titled “A Visit to Elsweyr” from the in-game Crown Store or travel directly to the two unique zones.
If you don’t own Elsweyr or Dragonhold, you can acquire both from the in-game Crown Store during the event period, with 50% off the Elsweyr DLC (and 50% off the Elsweyr Collector’s Pack!) as well as the new addition of the Season of the Dragon mega-pack, which includes the Dragonhold, Wrathstone, and Scalebreaker DLCs.
Get Elsweyr and explore the home of the Khajiit
Don’t forget, you can get access to all of the above DLCs with an active ESO Plus™ membership, too!
A Dragon’s Hoard
As you complete quests, explore, and adventure in the two zones during the Pan-Elsweyr Celebration, you can receive event-specific rewards.
When you complete certain activities in either Northern or Southern Elsweyr during the event, you’ll have a chance to receive an Elsweyr Coffer as an additional bonus reward. These activities include:
- Defeating Dragons
- Defeating Delve and World Bosses
- Opening treasure chests, safeboxes, or Thieves Troves
- Claiming a Psijic Portal
- Harvesting a Harvest Node
- Defeating a boss in the Sunspire Trial
- Opening a Dragonguard Sanctum Supply Cache
- Looting monsters or objects (such as barrels, crates, etc.)
When you happen to receive a new Elsweyr Coffer, these colorful cartons have a chance to include a host of valuable items, such as:
- Crafting materials
- Style items for the styles found within Northern and Southern Elsweyr
- Zone gear set items
- Treasure maps for Northern or Southern Elsweyr
- Transmutation Crystals
- Motif Chapters style pages from the Northern and Southern Elsweyr zones
- Pages for the new Ja’zennji Siir style
Even better, the first time you complete a Daily Quest in either Northern or Southern Elsweyr each day, you’ll receive a Glorious Elsweyr Coffer, which is guaranteed to contain either a Motif Chapter style page or a page for the new Ja’zennji Siir style.
The new Ja’zennji Siir style
In addition to the new coffers, during the event period, the following activities will have bonus rewards:
- Double reward boxes for all Daily Quests in Northern and Southern Elsweyr
- Increased resource node rewards (not including those from fishing holes or crafting materials obtained from creatures)
- Bonus loot from World Bosses, Delve Bosses, and Dragons
- Bonus loot from the bosses in the Sunspire Trial (in addition to earning two coffers for the Trial’s Weekly Quest
As you can see, rampaging Dragons aside, there are a ton of great reasons to explore the home of the Khajiit during this event!
The Impresario & Event Tickets
During the Pan-Elsweyr Celebration, you can earn up to two Event Tickets per day by completing the following:
- One Event Ticket for completing a Daily Quest in Northern Elsweyr
- One Event Ticket for completing a Daily Quest in Southern Elsweyr
Note that to acquire the Dragonguard-specific Daily Quests in Southern Elsweyr, you must progress the Dragonhold main storyline. The Event Ticket timer resets at 2:00AM EDT each morning. If you earn new Event Tickets over the 12-limit cap, you’ll lose them.
Here’s what the Impresario event merchant will stock during the event period:
- Unstable Morpholith base fragments
- Including the Deadlands Flint, Rune-Etched Striker, and Smoldering Bloodgrass Tinder
- The first fragment for the Dagonic Quasigriff (to upgrade your Unstable Morpholith with)
- Called the Smoke-Wreathed Gryphon Feather
- Ja’zennji Siir Style pages (can’t be traded)
- Group Repair Kits
This event will be your first opportunity to acquire fragments required to upgrade your Unstable Morpholith into the new Dagonic Quasigriff mount!
The fearsome Dagonic Quasigriff mount
You’ll need to own an Unstable Morpholith and all three upgrade fragments to unlock this mount, so keep an eye out on future events for more information.
The Home of the Khajiit
Full of bizarre and wonderful characters, stunning environments, and fearsome winged monsters, the regions of Northern and Southern Elsweyr are some of ESO’s most unique zones, and there’s no better time to experience them than during the Pan-Elsweyr Celebration event! Let us know what your plans are for visiting the home of the Khajiit via Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
The Pan-Elsweyr Celebration in-game event begins at 10:00AM EDT on Thursday, July 22, and it will end at 10:00AM EDT on Tuesday, August 3.