Work together with your fellow players to unlock new rewards during the Bounties of Blackwood in-game event.
Challenge complete! Blackwood players can claim their rewards from the in-game Crown Store between now and October 22 at 10AM EDT—don’t miss out!
Explore Blackwood, Unlock Rewards!
The Bounties of Blackwood in-game event kicks off this Thursday, September 30 at 10:00AM EDT, and it runs until Tuesday, October 12 at 10:00AM EDT. During the event period, you and your fellow ESO players can work together to unlock incredible new rewards by earning the Blackwood Pathfinder achievement.
To do so, simply visit the six unique striking locales in the zone, and every day, we’ll update the meter found on the Bounties of Blackwood page with the community’s ongoing progress. Once the meter reaches 100% or the event ends, we’ll add the unlocked rewards to the Crown Store (in a single bundle) for ALL Blackwood owners to claim. These rewards can include:
- The Pellucid Swamp Jelly pet, unlocked at 33%
- The Shadows of Blackwood markings, unlocked at 66%
- The Deadlands DLC and a cascading bounty box, unlocked at 100%
- With a chance to include items such as Undaunted Plunder, rare materials, or item sets, and guaranteed to include attunable crafting stations and a unique Ogrim target dummy
We’ll first update the meter on the Bounties of Blackwood
page on the 30th to include everybody who has already earned the
Blackwood Pathfinder achievement, so don’t worry if you already have it—you’ve
helped. We’re adding progress to the meter for each time the achievement is
earned for each character, not account, so even if you’re already earned it
before, you can always earn it again with a different adventurer.
In addition to the community challenge, you can also earn bonus rewards during this event while adventuring in the Blackwood zone. To get started, pick up the Bounties of Blackwood introductory quest from the in-game Crown Store or Impresario tent.
Blackwood Legates’ Coffers
During the event period, the first time you complete a daily quest in Blackwood (or the Rockgrove Trial weekly quest instead) you receive a Glorious Blackwood Legates’ Coffer. This new reward box has a chance to contain some of the following items:
- Crafting materials
- Valuables you can trade to merchants for gold
- Style items for Blackwood motifs
- Blackwood gear items
- Treasure maps or Survey reports
- Blackwood motif chapters
- A fragment of the Voriplasm pet
- Combine seven fragments to summon your own Voriplasm pet!
- Blackwood-themed furnishings and furnishing recipes
- If you have Bastian or Mirri active, a piece of Companion gear
If you continue to complete daily quests after the first, you can earn regular Blackwood Legates’ Coffers, which have a lower chance to contain the rarer rewards. You can also find regular Blackwood Legates’ Coffers in the following ways:
- As drops from Delve and World Bosses
- Earned when completing Oblivion Portals
- As drops from Blackwood monsters
- Found in treasure chests, safeboxes, thieves troves, Psijic Portals, or other containers
- Found when harvesting crafting resource nodes
In addition to the above, all Blackwood daily quests and the weekly Rockgrove Trial quest have their regular reward boxes doubled, harvest note yields are increased, and World, Public Dungeon, Trial, and Delve bosses drop additional rewards. That’s a ton of great reasons to quest, explore, and battle in Blackwood!
Impresario & Event Tickets
During the Bounties of Blackwood event, you can earn up to two Event Tickets per day the first time you complete a Blackwood daily, meaning you can earn up to 26 tickets over the entire event. Don’t forget the Event Ticket timer resets at 2:00AM EDT each morning and that if you earn new Event Tickets over the 12-limit cap, you’ll lose them.
Here’s what the Impresario event merchant will have in stock during the event:
- Unstable Morpholith base fragments
- Including the Deadlands Flint, Rune-Etched Striker, and Smoldering Bloodgrass Tinder
- All three fragments for the Dagonic Quasigriff (to upgrade your Unstable Morpholith with)
- The Smoke-Wreathed Gryphon Feather, Black Iron Bit and Bridle, and the new Black Iron Stirrups
- Voriplasm pet fragments
- Assorted Blackwood-themed furnishings
- Group Repair Kits
This is your first and only opportunity to acquire all the fragments you need to upgrade your Unstable Morpholith into the new Dagonic Quasigriff mount—don’t miss it!
Discover all of Blackwood’s striking locales and you’ll help the #ESOFam unlock new collectibles for everybody who owns the Chapter, all the while earning bonus rewards as you explore and adventure! Let us know if you’re excited to unlock new rewards with your fellow players during Bounties of Blackwood via Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
The Bounties of Blackwood in-game event begins this Thursday, September 30 at 10:00AM EDT, and runs until Tuesday, October 12 at 10:00AM EDT.